Kingfisher Straight Sliding Door System
The Kingfisher is a traditional straight sliding door system, which can be designed to suit any width of opening upto 6 metres high. Whether for a private aircraft hangar or a clean room in a pharmaceutical factory, the Kingfisher door will fit.
Available as either a bottom-rolling or top-hung system, sliding on one or multiple tracks, manual or power operated, the Kingfisher is a highly versatile performer.
It is an economical and successful design that has proved its superior qualities in widely varying applications throughout the world.
- Unlimited opening width for manually operated "push-along" doors.
- Bottom rolling doors up to 7m high.
- Minimum 4m2 for top-hung doors.
- Maximum 180m2 for bottom rolling power operated doors.
- Top-hung or bottom-rolling (to suit non-load bearing lintels).
- Innovative flat panel, single piece construction.
- Roller shutter tailgates can be incorporated for high tail aircraft.
- Soffit or sidewall mounting.
- Low rolling resistance for ease of use.
- Simple to repair.
- Coordinated aluminium hardware.
- Easy, trouble-free installation